For Fall 2020, more than 90% of instruction is remote. For details, visit: rcc.sunyrockland.edu/reopeningplan.
For a list of student resources, go to rcc.sunyrockland.edu/studentresources.
Essential campus facilities are open and many will continue to conduct business virtually. For related resources, go to rcc.sunyrockland.edu/resources.
For coronavirus updates and guidance, go to rcc.sunyrockland.edu/covid19.
- Hospitality and tourism degree programs
- Fast-track Culinary Arts certificate programs
- Workforce-ready training for veterans and under-served populations
- State-of-the-industry teaching kitchen
- New York-centric market store with student internships
- Student-operated pop-up restaurant
- Career sustainability, travel, and quality of life
- Professional kitchen stage, showcasing Hudson Valley foods, beverages, local ingredients, and recipe demonstrations
- Cooking classes for all ages
- Summer culinary camp and after-school classes
- Market store with freshly prepared foods for dine-in or take-out
- Teaching kitchen, theater and meeting room rental space
- A family-friendly, wellness-driven food and cultural experience