About Hudson Market on Main
The Rockland Community College Hospitality & Culinary Center and FLIK Hospitality Group are incredibly proud to bring you Hudson Market on Main. The 45-seat cafe, managed by FLIK Hospitality Group, serves breakfast, lunch, take home meals, snacks and more. Daily baked goods, organic soft serve ice cream, locally roasted coffee, made to order sandwiches and salads, and a fresh pressed juice and smoothie bar are among our specialties. The cafe is a great option for a delicious dine-in and take-out meals, a relaxing afternoon coffee catch-up with friends, casual business meetings, and working space for students and the local community. All of the meals and our dressings are made from scratch.
Here are a few other exciting things you can expect from Hudson Market on Main:
- Sustainable practices from food sourcing to food waste
- Delicious food made with fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Foods prepared without the use of artificial colors or flavorings
- New York State made retail foods including honey, maple syrup, granola, chocolate, salsa, jerky, and more
- Custom catering menus perfect for any event, conference or meeting
Are you interested in and excellent education? Visit Rockland Community College at www.sunyrockland.edu.
Among the excellent programs offered are a Certificate in Culinary Arts and an AAS degree in Hospitality.