A Few Changes to Our Services
We are open 7 days a week. There is seating inside the market and outside on our sidewalk, both with proper social distancing.
- Fresh made to order sandwiches and salads, and house made potato chips
- House baked cookies and muffins
- Our exclusive Nyack Market Blend Java Love Coffee roasted in Suffern
- Organic Blue Marble Soft Serve made in Brooklyn
- Hudson Valley Foods from, Healing Home Foods, Hudson Valley Harvest, Papa’s Best Batch, Greyston Bakery, Finding Home and more
The health and safety of our guests and associates is a top priority at Hudson Market on Main. As we navigate the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic together, we want to assure you that we’re implementing the latest sanitation standards put forth by the CDC, WHO, and local health department.
About Hudson Market on Main
The Rockland Community College Hospitality & Culinary Center and FLIK Hospitality Group are incredibly proud to bring you Nyack’s newest cafe: Hudson Market on Main. The brand-new cafe and coffee bar, which officially opened in November 2019, is the latest culinary hub to join the bustling Nyack food scene.
The 45-seat cafe, managed by FLIK Hospitality Group, serves breakfast, lunch, snacks and more. From daily baked goods and treats to a seasonal salad bar, the cafe is a great option for a delicious dine-in and take-out meals, a relaxing afternoon coffee catch-up with friends, casual business meetings, and working space for students and the local community.
Here are a few other exciting things you can expect from Hudson Market on Main:
- Sustainable practices from food sourcing to food waste and everything in between
- Delicious food made with fresh, seasonal ingredients
- A wide variety of offerings from a fresh salad bar to daily soups, made-to-order sandwiches, hot entrées and more
- Daily fresh baked goods and other treats
- Foods prepared without the use of artificial colors or flavorings, or trans fats
- Grab-n-go featuring light snacks, sandwiches, beverages, and other items
- Custom catering menus perfect for any event, conference or meeting
Hudson Market on Main, “A Culinary Collaborative” exists to support Rockland Community College’s objective in helping students achieve workforce readiness upon graduation and to provide students with employment opportunities. The market also supports RCC’s Hospitality & Culinary Arts Centers’ objectives to strengthen Hudson Valley agriculture, agritourism, and to support community initiatives for Rockland County residents.
In addition to delicious and nutritious prepared foods, Hudson Market on Main will also feature rotating retail items highlighting local artisans and vendors from throughout the Hudson Valley.
- Java Love Coffee Roasting Company, Suffern, NY
- Healing Home Foods, Pound Ridge, NY
- Hudson Valley Harvest, Kingston, NY
- Rockland Honey, Monsey, NY
- Wildcraft Farms, Bethel, NY
- Finding Home Farms, Hudson Valley, NY
- Papa’s Best Batch, Red Hook, NY
- Greyston Bakery, Yonkers, NY
- Coach Farm Goat Cheese, Pine Plains, NY
- 5 Spoke Creamery, Goshen, NY
- Rockland Bakery, Nanuet, NY
- Baked in Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY
- Amagansett Sea Salt, Amagansett, NY
- WillYum Spice, White Plains, NY
Be Part of Our Kitchen
If you would like to become part of the state-of-the-art teaching kitchen that resides behind Hudson Market on Main, you can enroll in one of our Culinary Arts or Hospitality degree programs, which are offered through Rockland Community College. Visit our website to enroll today.
We also offer a variety of food enthusiast classes where you can join us for one-day or chef series classes. Explore a diverse array of topics, such as knife skills, grilling, vegetarian/vegan cooking, pickling & canning, and baking. Visit our community classes website to sign up today.